Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Institute, Lafia, Formerly Nassarawa State Polytechnic Institute (NASPOLY) Guidelines for Payment and Registration of Registration Fees and Procedures for Admission of New Students for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Management of Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic, Lafia, formerly Nasarawa State Polytechnic Institute (NASPOLY), publishes and publishes policies and procedures for payment of entrance and registration fees for all new students accepted for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic, Lafia Formerly Nasarawa State Polytechnic Institute (NASPOLY) Payment of entrance fees and 2020/2021 guidelines
1. Enter online at the school website https://imap.edu.ng to your name on the admission list. Then follow the procedure below to login to your school portal profile.
2. (A) If you register via the Old Portal, follow the steps below to login to Goto https://imap.edu.ng
i. Click “New Candidate”
ii. Choose ND or HND as needed
iii. Enter your JAMB reg. (for ND) and applicant identification number (for HND)
NS. Fill in all the required information to fill out the form.
iv Portal generates ID for you. Then go to ICT to update your status to Offered Admissions and sign in with your email address and password to receive admissions and continue paying the entrance fee.
(B) If you have logged in to the new portal with your email address and password to receive the login process and payment of the entry fee.
3. After paying the entrance fee, print out your receipt, screening form and acceptance letter.
4. Go to the Polytechnic Academic Register with the printed receipt, screening form and acceptance letter confirming acceptance by the admissions officer and admissions officer.
5. Go to your department with a printed receipt, screening form, and acceptance letter, as well as your original HOD verification and authorization document.
6. Go to your dean’s office to be cleared by the tax office to pay your tuition fees (all fees are paid through the school portal)
7. Fill out the relevant form for course registration, receive the HOD and the dean’s signature.
8. Make three copies of all your documents and three recent photographs of your passport and submit them to fill out as follows:
ii. Academic List
iii. Student Affairs
Zamani Habu Ibrahim