The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session is scheduled to hold between Monday 6th December, 2021 and Monday 13th December, 2021 in authorized centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The screening exercise is said to be performed via a Computer-based Test (CBT) mode.
Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY.
- University of Benin admission and selection as first choice and with a score of 200 and above (for UTME candidates) will be eligible for this screening exercise.
- Applicants are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process.
All applications must be submitted between Friday, October 15, 2021, 8:00 am, and Monday, November 12, 2021, 12:00 pm.
The application processes for 2021/2022 admission screening (Post UTME and Post Direct Entry) are as follow:
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on the WAEUP student portal
- Click Register to register in the upper left corner of the page that appears to proceed.
- Enter your last name exactly as it appears on the JAMB registration sheet and your JAMB registration number.
- Your ID and password are immediately displayed in the browser
- Click “Register” on the WAEUP KOFA student portal (top right on the first page).
- Enter your username and password.
- To start the application process, please click “Save application” and enter all the required information.
- To pay for the application, click “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page. Then click “Payment by Remita” at the top left of the page. Follow the instructions to pay the application just a Gross Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM active card from any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Review and confirm your information before submitting your application online (no corrections will be accepted after the deadline).
- Come back online on the scheduled date to print a confirmation slip containing your specific review schedule.
Grouping of the Courses for the Screening Exercise:
S/N GROUP COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES Engineering
Education – Physical Sciences
Statistics (Pure Science option)
2. LIFE SCIENCES Medicine
Basic Medical Sciences
Education – Life Sciences
3. SOCIAL SCIENCES Social Sciences
Education – Social Sciences
Early Childhood Education
Library and Information Science
Guidance and Counseling
4. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES Management Sciences
Mathematics & Economics
5. ARTS Law
Education – Arts
- CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO GO BACK ONLINE AS FROM MONDAY 29TH NOVEMBER, 2021 TO CHECK FOR THEIR SPECIFIC DAY, VENUE AND TIME FOR THE SCREENING.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO BE SEATED, LATEST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE
- STIPULATED TIME FOR THEIR SCREENING EXERCISE.
- MOBILE PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
i. NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand Sanitizers
ii. Acknowledgement slip
iii. Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
The application website closes on Monday, November 12, 2021, at 12:00 (i.e. all applications must be completed online by Monday, November 12, 2021). Applicants who pay after the midnight deadline 12 November 2021 will not be considered.
A A. Bobola