Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin (KWCOE) in affiliation with Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado Ekiti, full-time Bachelor Degree programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Applications will be invited by qualified candidates for admission to a full-time Bachelor’s program at Ekiti State University (formerly Ado-Ekiti University) in affiliation with Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin, for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The following undergraduate degree programs are available:
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Nursery/Primary Education
Bachelor of Arts (Education)(B.A.Ed)
Bachelor of Science (Education)(B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Social Studies
KWCOE – EKSU Degree Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME candidate must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Five credit at SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) are accepted in a maximum of two sittings.
- Five credit points for the 2nd grade teacher exam, including English
- Applicant must have written and passed the UTME in 2021, conducted by JAMB
- The result of the last UTME candidate (2021) must not be below the specified national limit, which is 160
- Success in Post-UTME Screening Exercises Conducted by the Admitting College.
Application for direct entry: 3 years full-time study
Applicants must meet the following requirements to participate:
- Pass level of credit/achievement in two subjects at NCE with GCE ‘O’level credit points or equivalent in three subjects including English, omissions in NCE general English are accepted in lieu of credit points at SSCE/GCE/’O’level
- Two advanced GCE passes with an SSCE/GCE O’level credit card in three other subjects, including English.
- However, a prerequisite for the acceptance of candidates for direct entry is the success of the Post UTME screening exercise, conducted by the host university
- Three advanced GCE passes with SSCE/GCE O’level credit cards in two other subjects, including English.
- Applications for screening according to UTME are made through the university portal.
Interested candidates should change their institution at Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (affiliated with Ekiti State University) to Kwara State on the JAMB portal. You may also need to change your degree program if the degree program you are trying to apply for is not the one you selected when filling out your UTME (JAMB) form.
Registration phase: – Once you have completed one phase, you will have access to the next phase
- Provide some basic information about yourself
- Upload passport photograph
- Pay N2,000 screening fee.
- Direct entry (DE) students must provide their DE data
- Update your account by adding more information about yourself.
- Detailed WAEC / NECO / NABTEB / GCE Simple Level II Class T.C.
- Complete the proposed training course
- Print a copy of the application form
If this update has in anyway kept you informed, kindly help others by using the share buttons below